Looking for a way to support your people, your organization, and upgrade your skills in employer branding and employee engagement? We’ve got good news. We are thrilled to announce the launch of a new Employer Brand Learning Session: Building a Winning Employer Brand Ambassador Program! This new session is designed for HR, Talent, Marketing and Communications leaders with a minimum of 5 years’ work experience, and who are interested in Employer Branding Strategy. This session, along with all Blu Ivy certification content, has been designed after more than 10 years of working with global employer brand projects, C-Suite executives, culture and engagement leaders and agency creatives and features insights from our clients’ Award-Winning Programs.
Why Build an Employee Ambassador Program or Attend This Session?
HR executives and C-Suite leaders have made it clear that one of the key strategic priorities this year is building a human and relatable employer brand and culture and mobilizing talent to share their stories. In addition, from the extensive work we do with our clients we know that, without having a solid grounding in Employer Brand and Employee Engagement fundamentals, it can feel as though one is drinking from a firehose with the steep learning curve in designing and launching some of the necessary programs.
So, whether you’re a client or ours or not, we want to support you on your Employer Branding and Culture journey. We want to help develop world-class employer brand and engagement leaders because, when companies create great employer brands and cultures, we all win.
- This session, and all Blu Ivy content, has been developed over a period of 10 years and incorporates industry and Blu Ivy best practices. We’ve also included some of our key learnings and secrets, gained from building and launching winning employer brands for many of the most recognizable and respected companies around the world.
- Our facilitators have been keynotes at several global employer brand and HR events, have spoken at leadership conferences, and have trained hundreds of HR and brand professionals. They’ve also led HR, Engagement, and Branding teams in various industries in building magnetic employer brands and cultures. More importantly, they’re down-to-earth, human, and love engaging with and supporting HR and employer brand professionals.
Program Overview and Time Commitment
Taking place on August 15th and 22nd, 2023, our “Building an Exceptional Employee Ambassador Program” will provide 2 opportunities in August for you to learn best practices and practical strategies to create an impactful ambassador program that amplifies your employer brand.
Each 90-minute, online class will be facilitated by Blu Ivy employer brand and culture leaders and will be limited to no more than 25 participants per session to ensure a highly personalized and interactive experience. Optional pre-work will be assigned, and, after session completion, each participant will receive a Workbook that they can complete in their own time to help develop their own ambassador program.
Course Overview: Building A Winning Employee Ambassador Program
- Understanding Employer Branding
- Key Elements of a Successful Employer Brand Ambassador Program
- Identifying and Selecting Brand Ambassadors
- Equipping Brand Ambassadors for Success
- Implementing the Employer Brand Ambassador Program
- Case Studies & Examples
- Measuring Success
- Wrap-Up & Discussion
How to Register
Register for your choice of the below 90-minute sessions on Eventbrite at the links below:
Please note, registration for each session closes 3 days prior to each session and is open to a maximum of 25 attendees per session.
Looking forward to seeing you there!