Employer Brand & Culture Index (EBCI)
Track your impact
What is the EBCI?
The Employer Brand & Culture Index is the employer brand’s real time, comprehensive and prescriptive dashboard. Designed for the leader’s lens, the EBCI allows you to track your employer brand & culture impact and elevate your strategic decision-making using real-time analytics.
Your employer brand is a framework designed to impact and drive profitable growth for your business. The challenge that many organizations face is gathering, analyzing, and using the many employer brand metrics to drive measurable impact for their business.
To help, we’ve created a dashboard, underpinned with sophisticated analytics, that brings together the many different EB metrics and KPI’s to guide you in answering strategic business questions that will drive real impact for your business.
We created our EBCI using our 10+ years as employer brand industry leaders along with our experience in working with over 200 companies around the world to analyze the mix of internal and external benchmarks that create and maintain a winning employer brand. These are the benchmarks that create monumental shifts in engagement, reputation, brand share of voice, and talent attraction.
Our EBCI dashboard is designed to help leaders from HR, Talent Acquisition, Communications, and Brand to realize real-time shifts, get in front of any potential crisis, invest their time and budget in ways that drive the most meaningful impact, and, as a bonus, allows you to benchmark against your industry and competitors.
Blu Ivy’s new EBCI dashboard is a sophisticated tool providing a comprehensive real-time overview of your shifting employer brand impact that will give you instant access to:
- Evaluate the overall impact of your employer brand
- Track shifting internal culture and employee experience trends
- Benchmark your standing against competitors
- Spot trends within the talent market
- Identify and address potential reputation risks
- Optimize resource allocation, budgets, messaging, and channels
How the EBCI creates results for CHROs and C-Suite Teams
Throughout your entire Employer Brand lifecycle, it is important to monitor, analyze and understand how your EVP is changing. There are several key benefits our EBCI provides:
- Data-Driven Decisions: Accessing near-real time data and historical trends on your employer branding efforts will allow you to allocate resources effectively, refine strategies and optimize your external / internal messaging.
- Understand Talent: Understand what top talent thinks of your employer brand from impressions to awareness.
- Employee Engagement: Understand the employee sentiment and perceptions of the company for various topics and how your EVP resonates to those external & internal job seekers.
- Risk Mitigation: Detect and address potential issues around negative sentiment to mitigate reputation risks.
Awards & Recognition
Canadian HR Awards
Top 100 Branding Blogs
Employer Brand Reporting Services:
Employer Brand Strength Index (EBSI) Dashboard
Employer Brand Benchmarking
Focus Group Market Insights
At Blu Ivy Group, we bring passion to every project. We build unique employer brands, talent recruitment and retention strategies.
We will not share or sell your personal information. We hate spam and keep your personal information safe and you can opt out at anytime.